Bicycling in the Land of Milk and Honey
Vermont Biking Vacations in the Champlain Valley
Flexible Timing; May – September
* Lodging in upscale, charming Vermont inns with private bath;
* Hot Breakfast;
* Multi-course gourmet dinners;
* Historical Information;
* Interface with inns and shuttle service;
* Packing list; inn contact information; joining instructions (taxi and car rental);
* Baggage shuttle to next inn;
* Information packet with bicycling routes, cues and map;
*Recommendations for lunch stops en route; bicycle rental information; ice cream stops; inn vouchers;
* Emergency Information
* Tax and gratuity for inn;
(guided biking vacations available upon request)
Length: 3 nights/4 days
Pricing based on size of group, inns used and whether weekend or during the week.
Prices typically start $200/person/night double occupancy.Not included:
* Bicycle rental (though we will help arrange for your rental);
* Transportation to beginning of trip;
These Champlain Valley self-guided biking vacations offer some of Vermont’s finest bicycle touring in what is known as the Land of Milk and Honey.
It provides moderate (approximately 20-30 mile) bicycling routes (usually a choice of 2 each day) in the rolling fertile farmland filled with dairy farms and apple orchards. (However, there are a few good “ups” – just because it’s a valley doesn’t mean that there are not challenges.)
The views of Lake Champlain between the Green Mountains to the east, and the Adirondacks to the west are stunning.
Difficulty: Intermediate level
# of Participants: 2 – 4 people
Guided departures also available.
For more information, fill out the form below and submit. Request # 262
The package provider may be in the field but will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.